Welcome to sherlock_stamps! A community devoted to figuring out for you which character from the BBC's fantastic Sherlock Holmes modernisation, Sherlock you are most like.
1) Be polite and respectful to the other members - we're here to have fun guys!
2) No pushing for a certain character, after all, you want an honest answer as to who you're most like right?
3) No deleting comments on your application
4) Keep you application behind a cut, it's far kinder to everyone's f-ists (the code for a cut is included in the application)
5) To show that you've read the rules, please put "The Game is On" somewhere in the subject line of your application
6) Please bold your votes,as it amkes them easier to count
1) You don't need to have been stamped to vote on other people's applications (in fact we'd like it if you could vote on three unstamped members before submitting your own application), and we'd love it if you stuck around afterwards - we need voters to keep things moving afterall!
2) If you don't like who you were stamped as, then you have one chance to be restamped - just state in the subject line of your second application that you're looking for a restamp, and who you were previously stamped as.
3) Each member will recieve their stamp when they have recieved 5 or more votes. In the event of a tie between two characters you can choose which of the two you'd prefer (just drop me a comment after I give you your stamps to let me know which one you've chosen so I know where to put you on the stamped members list)
4) Once you've had a regular stamp, you can apply for a theme stamp (the applications for which can be found under the !themes tag). These don't have a time limit on them, so if you just joined us you can still go and get yourself a stamp for say, the mirror theme, even though other themes have been introduced since then.
5) On theme stamps, please put "Stamped as __________// _______ Theme" as the title of your entry, just to keep things neat.
6) PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG YOUR ENTIRES "needs votes". OTHERWISE, YOUR ENTRY WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE STAMPED!
(please remember to paste this into the HTML rather than Rich Text section of your entry posting page, otherwise it won't work properly)
Dr. John Watson
YOU MUST HAVE A REGULAR STAMP BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY OF THE THEMES
Your mod is Corleoned and agentphilips87, if you have any problems, contact her/me xD